This morning I had the pleasure of attending
Cullman Middle School's awards ceremony.
As I sat on the bleachers in the hot gym,
I realized what an honor it was to watch Joseph
receive both academic and physical awards.
Although I was proud of his accomplishments,
my joy came from simply being his mother.
In just four short years this man-child of mine
will be graduating high school.
I am cherishing every single moment. :)
Here's the proud Mama & sweet boy, after the ceremony.
- School's almost out... SqUeAL!
- Only 2 more weeks of baseball (bitter sweet).
- I'm thoroughly enjoying being outside. I started helping Andy with the yard work & I'm loving it.
- I've scored a few fabulous and thrifty summer outfits. Thank you Walmart clearance & TJMAX!
- My birthday is coming up, May 23rd. Andy calls May the month of Sarah. :)
- Last but not least I've been spending a lot of much needed time with God. He's got me studying Family Driven Faith by Voddie Bauchmam Jr. If you don't already have it, it's worth buying. I was borrowing a friend's copy and just got my own. It's a must have reference book for raising children in today's culture. Who knows, maybe when I finish it I'll post about my thoughts.
Now I'm off to get my hair did.
The birthday girl can't have bad hair. ;>
Enjoy your afternoon!