Hammer the lid on the paint cans,
cause this girl is done painting Auburn stripes. :)
Yesterday I had to get my real work done
so I'd have time to paint today.
I tried to paint some last night,
but after a long day I didn't have much left to give.
So I ate take-out and crashed on the couch early.
Then this morning after I finished my Mama work,
I got right back at it.
Here's the paint as it looked last night.
The orange stripes did get one coat of their new paint.
When I went to the paint store we realized
they'd mixed the wrong color.
If you look close you can see
the pale shade of orange on the tape.
Today the orange and navy blue both
got one more coat.
That's takes the orange paint to a total of five coats.
Remind me to never try to paint over that.
Here's the BIG reveal,
and yes, all the blood, sweat and tears were worth it.
It still needs some touch up
but I am very pleased with the results.
The only thing that might possibly change
is that I might paint a thin white stripe
on either side of the navy blue.
Per Mr. Hinson's request.
The paint has to set for three days
before I can re-tape,
so we'll see how I'm feeling this weekend.
Now don't be shy,
I can't wait to hear what you think!