I wanted to let you know that although I haven't posted as much lately, I'm still here.
My craft and blog time has been consumed with blog design.
Let me tell you that my sweet hubby's investment in Photoshop Elements has payed off.
I am quietly entertained for hours.
Yes, for those of you wondering,
I do have to limit my playtime. :)
I am in ADD heaven!
This past weekend my step-mom mentioned that I was coming up on my blogiversary.
She wondered if I still loved blogging.
I even argued with my sister about which one of us blogged more. :)
(She's actually the one who introduced me to said phenomenon.)
So I started wondering,
why do I blog?
To answer my question,
and because I'm a lover of lists,
I give you the top 5 reasons why I love blogging...
5. Inspiration. I find so much inspiration from fellow bloggers. Whether it's a how to project or a kind comment, I always feel inspired to grow.
4. Crafty Creations. I enjoy my craft projects. Sweet hubby will never understand why I get so excited over a hand sanitizer bottle that I spent 2 hours making. Blogging lets me look back on those accomplishments with a smile. And truth be told I really love it when the bloggy world brags on my creations. ;)
3. Thinking It Through. Blogging is a great way for me to think through things. Sometimes it's a scripture, quote, or even a problem. I always feel so refreshed after blogging through my thoughts.
2. Write It Down. I like to record the great and ordinary stuff my kids do. I keep things like their reports cards to remind me of their school years. But without my blog I might forget the memories I cherish most, the everyday moments.
1. Bla-Bla-Blog. I like to talk. Really, blogging keeps my head from exploding. You know somedays I have a lot to say and poor Andy can't always process all my thoughts.
Whew, I feel better all ready.
With all those reasons I really must keep blogging.
Not that I had plans to stop. :)
Thanks for hanging in there with me.
I'm looking forward to even more reasons to love blogging. :)