At Home With The Hinsons

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Work In Progress

Good morning all,
what a crazy morning this has been.
Last night we had some serious storms,
so the boys' schools delayed starting until
9am.
Andy was home & cooked a fabulous breakfast,
Y-U-M.
As we were eating I received an email
from our social worker saying we need to talk,
G-U-L-P.
I scheduled the call for 9am
and finished getting the boys out the door.
On the way to the car we saw that our
ginormous political sign had blown into Andy's Volvo,
SERIOUSLY?!
Luckily upon inspection, no damage was left.
Once home Andy & I had
a conference call with the social worker.
Everything's fine,
W-H-E-W.
Then as our conversation was coming to a close
Andy got another call saying he was late for
an unknown meeting at the hospital,
Of Course He Was!
Now it's 10:30am on Monday morning,
my bathrooms have yet to be cleaned
and I'm wondering what happened to my day??

But, in other news and yes,
the real reason for my post
is that I'm making changes to the blog.
I've fallen behind on posting lately
because my blog was so blah.
I searched for an economical way to update it
but nothing fit just right, until now.
I spent the majority of yesterday working
on a new design that I can't wait to complete.
So, if you were tired of the old design,
and don't completely love the current one
hang in there,
a makeover is in the works. :)

Talk to you soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I just adore hearing from you!