At Home With The Hinsons

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My God Is Bigger Than The Boogy Man

"God is bigger than the boogy man,
HE's bigger than Godzilla 
OR
the monsters on T.V."
Veggie Tales

Good morning all!
Do you ever have something happen
that totally quakes the ground you stand on?
Like you do a double take,
right before your ears start ringing?!

Well I had that kinda afternoon yesterday.
Nothing tragic,
but I certainly felt the earth beneath me rumble.
That's when I felt GOD's presence.
He called me to HIM.
Reminding me that everything in my life
is a good and perfect gift from HIM.
My husband?
A blessing from GOD.
My children??
Are actually HIS children.

It's at times like this that I'm reminded
of WHO's really in control,
cause it sure ain't this gal. ; >

Thank you LORD for watching over and protecting me.
I find comfort in knowing that nothing comes to me,
that hasn't come through YOU first.
You are my rock, my salvation,
and YOU are bigger than the boogy man!

3 comments:

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Great reminder - and I love that Veggie Tales song!

Our Family said...

I'll second that!

Annie said...

Wow!! Totally agree!! Thank you so much for your comment on my lbog:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I just adore hearing from you!