At Home With The Hinsons

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Plate Holder Paradise

Hi all, happy Sunday!
I hope you've had a fabulous weekend. :)
Saturday, while I taught my Breastfeeding Class,
the boys caught a movie with Franny.
They saw Alice In Wonderland and gave it rave reviews.
But my favorite part of the weekend?
Daylight Savings Time, HOORAY!!!
Girls you know this means flip-flop 
weather is right around the corner! 

Now on to my post.
This afternoon my  handsome handyman hubby made me smile.
How you ask?
He took this...

A fabulous set of plate holders
given to me by Gigi.
He worked and worked.

Measured, marked and drilled.
Just so when he hang them.

They'd look just so!
I'm in LOVE!!!
I feel like such a grown up.
Just think of all the ways I can use them.
I can even decorate for different holidays.
I looked for a before picture but luckily sadly
there was none to be found.
So, we'll just enjoy the after picture together.
Thanks honey for coming to my rescue.
You're the greatest!

And on a side note,
thanks to Frandaddy for loaning me your laptop charger.
My original charger was laid to rest yesterday.
Umh yeah, right before I taught my class
using a Power Point presentation on said computer. :)
$79 seems like a small price to pay for a charger
when you compare it to being without your laptop.
And honestly, how's a girl to blog without her Mac??
I had no idea how fast I'd go into withdrawals.
So thanks again Franny & Frandaddy,
without you I'd be in full blown twitches waiting for the UPS man.
Whew, that was a close one! ;>

3 comments:

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

Very cute! Love them! I also adore the orange on your wall! I'm wanting to do our dining in orange!

Rachel said...

Those plates may be fugly, but the holders are not!!! :) RTR

Janean said...

i've got one plate holder that i've had for years. still adore it and yours too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I just adore hearing from you!