At Home With The Hinsons

Monday, September 14, 2009

Entertainment Love

Hi all, I hope your having a great Monday!
It's raining here so I'm cleaning at a slower pace this morning.
I really would love to just hang out on the couch and enjoy the weather.
So I bribed myself with a quick email check after I finished cleaning the bathrooms.
Yes, sad I know but really, the cleaning fairy IS NOT coming! ;>
Not only did the bribe work, but now I have more than clean bathrooms to celebrate...
I had an email from Lindsey saying that my entertainment center project is being featured today on Before and After!!!
***SqEaL!!!!!!!!!!!!!***
If you haven't checked out her blog today is the day.
Lindsey has the best of Before and After projects.
Kinda makes me wish I had cleaned up the junkie entertainment center before taking the Before pic.
HOORAY, this bloggy world is just too much fun!
Have a great day and don't forget to check out Lindsey and show her some love!!!
God's blessings, Sarah :D

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Umm... you are a hit over there! They love it! Good job.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I just adore hearing from you!