At Home With The Hinsons

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall Is In The Air

Hi guys and gals!
I've been seeing the greatest fall decorations out in the bloggy world.
So when I stumbled upon the most adorable Halloween stickers I knew it was time for another Crafty Creation.
I started with my $1.50 stickers from Wal-Mart, an old frame I spray painted black, and a sheet of scrapbook paper.

After a little playing around, I came up with this.

The stickers were really thick so I left out the glass.
I think it adds to the 3-D effect.
Not only did I create a Halloween edition Crafty Creation, but for $1.50 I experienced the cheapest crafting therapy.
Gotta love a two for one!
So honestly, what do you think??
God's blessings, Sarah :D

7 comments:

Rachel said...

SUPER cute!!!!!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

What a fun project! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love Halloween such a great time to get creative. Lori

glor said...

How very cute! Great idea.

Amber said...

Super cute Sarah!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea I love it and one I may be trying too.

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

How cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I just adore hearing from you!