At Home With The Hinsons

Friday, September 18, 2009

God Is Working

Umh, ok,
I think I need to share what's on my mind.
It seems God is working here At Home With The Hinsons.
He has placed it on our hearts that the time has come for us to prayerfully consider adding to our family.
He is leading us towards the path of adoption, and quite frankly words cannot express the emotions I am feeling!
As I sit here with tears streaming down my face, I am flooded with fear and joy.
The crazy part??
I feel God's miraculous strength rising up.
I feel His wisdom raining down.
And I know that the fear will be replaced by His peace.
Please pray for our family...
those of us here, and those of us yet to come.
As always, thanks for visiting.
God's blessings, Sarah

1 comments:

Allison said...

I LOVE you princess and am very proud that you are following your heart. I know that this baby angel that will come to you will be the luckiest kiddo in the world!!! Keep me posted and keep on praying:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I just adore hearing from you!