At Home With The Hinsons

Saturday, February 13, 2010

DIY Valentine's Day Card

Hi all, happy Valentine's Day weekend!
We've had a wonderfully l-o-n-g holiday celebration,
but more on that later. :)
For now I'm here to help you last minute kinda love birds. 
So, if your gifts aren't wrapped and awaiting gift time,
or you'd love to add to them with a quick DIY project,
scroll down.
 Since I did pretty good on gifts, 
I decided to make Andy's Valentine's card.
This is the front...
and here is the back...
and of course a sweet quote for the inside.
I think it spices up this plain red gift wrap.


Thanks to Polk Dot Thought for the inspiration.
You made my Valentine card selection easy,
I could even say you saved my butt! ; >

Now go make one of these for your hubby,
you know he'll love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute and too much fun! Hope you had a wonderful weekend...

Andy said...

Thanks for the WONDERFUL Valentine's, Hot Mama!!

Love you,

Big Daddy

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

super cute. don't you love all things valentine?

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I just adore hearing from you!