At Home With The Hinsons

Friday, February 5, 2010

Find Rest In A Blah Day

Hi all,
I hope you're enjoying this cold blah wintery day.
I tried being productive earlier this morning,
and then,
well I finally just gave into the blah-ness of the day.
It's been such a busy week
and the weekend promises more of the same.
So for now I'm relaxing by the fire,
catching up on blog reading,
thinking about all the things I should be doing,
and being so thankful I'm choosing not to do them!
Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Oxford Impressions said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog today. I truly appreciate it. Enjoyed looking through your blog as well.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me! Enjoy your weekend!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

Tempest Ahoy said...

We all need a curled up by the fire day now and the. Enjoy! Everything else will wait til you are ready.

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

I agree! Sitting by the fire too, just starting to feel like my ole' self again!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I just adore hearing from you!