At Home With The Hinsons

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today's Assignment...

Hi all happy Sunday!
As you know,
this week celebrates Dr. Seuss's birthday.
The kids at James' school are encouraged
to dress up like their favorite Seussical character.
James picked Thing One.
So this afternoon I'll be turning this...

Into this...

Umh yeah, wish me luck! :)
I know I could have discouraged his idea,
I just let his enthusiasm & toothless grin get to me.
No worries,
I'll be posting a full on tutorial just in case
you need to make a Thing One costume for yourself! ;>

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, the fun! We just have to send in Dr. Seuss books. Good thing, 'cause I'm not much of a costume maker!

Heidi Joncas said...

Thank you Sarah :)
Good luck making your "thing"

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I just adore hearing from you!