At Home With The Hinsons

Friday, April 10, 2009

2nd Annual Airsoft War



We here At Home With The Hinsons have unintentionally started a new tradition. It seams we host a neighborhood airsoft war on Good Friday?!
You see the kids are always out of school on Good Friday. And this year we have an added bonus, the cousins are here.
Last year I actually conned a few of the guys into helping me stuff eggs for the Easter Egg Hunt at church! I also felt it was my duty to discuss with them what Good Friday is all about. I'll lure them with food later and then we'll have that talk again. :D
So for our 2nd year we have the rowdiest bunch in town, all armed and dangerous.
Here's a glimpse of the crew... I've heard there are more on there way!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I just adore hearing from you!