At Home With The Hinsons

Monday, April 27, 2009

Painted Wood Party

Hi everyone, I want to introduce you to my "friend" Edie over at LifeInGrace.
I can't remember how I stumbled upon her blog, but thank goodness I did.
Edie has great decorating taste that I recreate regularly.
Yes, for those of you that remember my slight obsession with finding a bird to paint white, you can thank her! :D
We were meant to be "friends" because she reminds me of my real-life friend Lori.
We have the same fireplace.
And, she just left her full-time medical practice to be a stay at home mom.
Not that I had a medical practice.
But, I totally identify with leaving the hospital to prioritize home.
So with all that said, click on over to her blog!
She is hosting a party to celebrate painted wood.
Her painted wood project for today is Her Kitchen and it's gorgeous!
Enjoy!!!

1 comments:

edie said...

Sarah,
Thank you so much, you're gonna make me blush! You have quite the handsome crew!

Hugs to you many blessings,
Miss Edie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I just adore hearing from you!